Friday, May 15, 2009

Are You Interested To Know…

…. what my schedule is like for the next few days till I go for my C-section next Thursday? :)

Today is my last official day at work in office, and it feels almost surreal that I’ve finally come to this day. Haha… I can already foresee that it would feel very weird that I need not collect & submit attendance on Sat & Sun, and how weird it would be not to attend leaders’ meeting on next Tuesday night… but there’s tons of things I need to get done before the big day!!

* * * *

Saturday (tomorrow): Going to JB to visit Grandma who’s just went through an operation yesterday, and to bring back some stuffs for my confinement which the aunties bought for me.

Sunday: Service with Mrs Yonggi-Cho! Going back to my parents’ place after service, to tie down the arrangements for my confinement. My MIL will cook all my confinement meals, but my mum will take care of all the marketing.

Monday: Wash Baby Jayne’s cot mattress cover, sun all her clothes again, pack into her cabinet. Sterilize all her bottles and store. Check that all her things are in order.

Tuesday: Play with Joey whole day! Cos she’ll probably stay at home so that Isaiah can go for his leaders’ meeting at night.

Wednesday: One final day for me to rest, rejuvenate and relax with facial masks, eyebrow trimming, body scrub…. and of course, pack my hospital bag! Got to cook dinner for my hubby too, since it’s gonna be the last time I will cook in a while.

Thursday: Wake up at 6am to have my breakfast. Leave for the hospital at 830am. Joey will stay home with my MIL. Isaiah will bring her to the hospital to see Jayne only on Friday morning! =D

I hope all goes according to my plans and that I don’t go into labour before the scheduled date! Haha…

4 comments :

  1. haha... sounds more like u r going for a holiday like that!!! wahaha...

    anywhere u want to go on mon/tue?? i can be ur chauffeur (p/s: Just for you only!!) =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha so gan dong! if I need your help, i'll call you! If not, please go & do something you enjoy.. like suntanning on sentosa??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meimeiko also like suntanning??? kekekekeke.....


    wow kless.. ur next few days also power packed leh.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. suntanning???? errr.... i rather go swimming... hahaha... but dun worry... i've openly declared that unless totally necessary, if not i will not appear in office until next wed!! wwahahaahaha....

    ReplyDelete