Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Baby Crawls (And Eats Dirt)

It’s really not easy being a parent, I assure you.

If you take extreme meticulous care of them, people say you are over protective and ought to allow more room for the children to discover and learn from their mistakes. But if you just relax and let them do whatever they want, you are deemed as a reckless and careless parent. I am however, more on the relaxed side, and firmly believes that eating dirt does not do that much harm to my  kids. Two very classic examples coming up:

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Ahem.

I mean, you can hardly blame her, can you? BOTH the toe AND the floor look delicious enough.

SONY DSC

This is of course not the flooring in my house. I don’t choose just any flooring for my baby to crawl and eat dirt on. This house’s got a maid and she looks honest enough to have done her household chores that day.

SONY DSC

Now that she can pivot on her stomach and caterpillar crawl a little, I am always tempted to let her roam freely on the floor. I try to put myself into her shoes and I conclude that it would be really fun to be able to do that.

SONY DSC

The legendary caterpillar crawl (Read: buttocks up, legs push, body moves forward. Repeat action.)

SONY DSC

It’s easy to get her to demonstrate the legendary caterpillar crawl. Just put an object of interest to her a distance in front.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

That’s what happens when you have a photographer friend. Your kids get a free professional photo shoot every time we are hanging out together. Haha! I’m so blessed! =D Love all those shots!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

It’s an eye-candy post today! Hope you like it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment