Thursday, January 14, 2010

She Takes Her Pick

Baby Jayne looks absolutely adorable in her Fox sweater, don’t you think?? =D

13 Jan 020

13 Jan 021

This Barney has been around longer than Baby Jayne! Joey used to play with it years ago!

13 Jan 017

13 Jan 011

13 Jan 009

13 Jan 010

She’s a crawling machine now, and loves every moment on the ground. When the  nursery workers put her on the rocking chair, she yells and whines just to get back to the ground. =)

13 Jan 005

13 Jan 016

The baby cot room has a lovely carpet that Jayne loves to sit on.

13 Jan 031

13 Jan 032

13 Jan 035

13 Jan 033

13 Jan 028

13 Jan 029

I played a little game with her in the nursery one morning when I reached very early. I made her choose between 3 cute toys I found in the nursery!

Teddy

13 Jan 007

Princess

13 Jan 001

Barney

13 Jan 003

I’m sure you already know which one she chose, from the photos above! =D I’ve got a video to show you how she picked her favorite!

It was totally not surprising she went for the Barney (even though you can tell she had a hard time deciding, looking from the Princess to the Barney, then from the Barney to the pPncess. Haha!)  And did you see her stunned expression when princess fell sideways?!! keke.. classic.

Teddy lost terribly! Not even a glance! =P

3 comments :

  1. Haha! Ok good good, then my Jay can "keep" his bear safe! LOL! She look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Jay can keep his teddy!! =D

    But I can't say the same about food. Jayne's been drooling over Jay's hashbrown all morning! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this feeling, Jayne tot the princess toy was auntie joyce.. she wants to eat me!!!!!! =P

    ReplyDelete