Friday, March 26, 2010

Her Own Looks

Many people commented recently that Baby Jayne no longer looks like her elder sister, and quite frankly, that makes me sad.

Of course, I want Jayne to have her own looks, personality and style, but the thought that I have 2 identical-looking girls in my house thrills me beyond measure. I actually think it’s cool.

IMG_7082

Another common thing people would say is that Joey looks like Isaiah and Jayne looks like me. Seems like a fair deal then, but it only reinforces the fact that the 2 girls don’t look like each other.

IMG_7081

I wonder what my 2 girls think about this. Will they be happy or sad knowing they don’t really look alike? I remember as a kid, I always felt very ‘relieved’ that my brother and I don’t look like each other. Wahahaha! Please don’t tell my brother!

IMG_7083

Maybe they are glad they have their unique looks. After all, not many people like to look very much like another individual!