Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Debut McDonalds’ Birthday Party!

Pardon me if I sound overly excited about this.

BUT the truth of the matter is…

I’ve never had a McDonalds’ Birthday Party in my entire life before!!!

I did, however, attended my Primary school classmate’s McDonalds’ birthday party before though, and I thought then that his Daddy must be a super rich man! I was full of envy at that time.

So, I am sure you will understand why Joey HAD TO HAVE A MCDONALDS’ BIRTHDAY PARTY. Whether she likes it or not.

It’s kind of like fulfilling my unfulfilled childhood dream. =)

And it turned out to be very affordable after all! I only need to have a minimum of 15 children and each child costs just 9 bucks! With play gyms charging $30-$50 per kid nowadays, this is really a cheap deal! With the price, you get free invitation cards (I didn’t use them though.. =P), a fuss-free birthday party with decorations provided, 30 minutes of games led by a McDonalds’ game master, a Happy Meal for every kid and door gifts + prizes!

And Joey’s McDonalds’ Birthday Party is going to take place the  following Sunday at Queensway! =D I really hope she will have lots and lots of fun! =D

Disclaimer: This is NOT an open invitation for everyone to come for the party ok! =P

Party Invite- 4

I can’t believe my baby is 4 years old! That’s 1460 days old, OMG!

This week is going to be fun for her! To celebrate her birthday, here’s what the week will look like!

image