Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Drink Of The Party!

I had a gathering with my friends at home last night and I specially prepared drinks for them long ago!

Tada! These were the colorful drinks at the gathering!

Z1

You must be wondering what they are! Haha...  They're F&N Sparkling Drinks (Green: Fruitade/Clear: Ice-cream soda/Red: Cherryade) without their  labels because I've sent in the labels to participate in the '"Taste It. Share It" Promotion. Muahaahahhahaha!

Of course, their nakedness does not affect their tastiness at all! My friends all had a great time drinking. Quite frankly, friends of my age will have a lovely nostalgic feel to drinking F&N Sparkling Drinks. They literally accompanied us through our growing-up years. =) Ah.. memories!

z4

My friends are a bunch of funny and cute people who has a thing for F&N Sparkling drinks!

z5

It seemed to me that the favorite drink among my friends is Sarsi!

z3

YUMMMMM SENNGGGGGG!

z2

F&N Sparkling Drinks are loved  by adults & kids alike.. They taste great! My Joey could not resist it either!

Picture1