Monday, April 19, 2010

F&N Flash Mob Was A Blast!

This is my very 1st time attending a flash mob and I had so much fun! =D

The flash mob was scheduled to start at 2pm, and I reach around 1.15pm to see if I can spot any suspicious-looking people who might be joining in the Flash Mob. Haha... the whole Orchard Road was bustling and busy as usual!

IMG_7745

Free drinks were given out to the passer-bys.. Nobody knows the buzz that’s gonna happen in a while’s time!

 IMG_7737

The hardworking people from F&N! Giving out fabulously cool drinks under the hot sun!

IMG_7736

I was glad to be enjoying some me-time along Orchard, sipping a nice drink!

Outrageously Orange!

IMG_7738

Oh, and since the weather was so hot, I took out my F&N Orange cap! Muahahahahaha!

IMG_7744

Met up with my fellow blogger friends before the BIG THING happened!

IMG_7746

5 minutes before the start time, everyone gathered around the area infront of Ngee Ann City fountain, and begun their ‘chit-chatting’ and ‘loitering’..

IMG_7751 

IMG_7752

Celebrities Nat Ho 鹤天赐,Wu Jiahui 伍家辉 (the guy who sang hokkien 一人一半!), Serene Koong 龚芝怡, 987FM’s Muttons were all there, and they participated in the Flash Mob as well!

IMG_7749

Serene, the lady next to me, was the one who wrote the F&N jingle, and the song we’re dancing to!

IMG_7754

And here’s the much-awaited Flash Mob! Enjoy the footage! :)

The dancers were at an all-time high after the Flash Mob! Get ready….. 1…2…3..

IMG_7757

“F&N Rocks!!! Wooohoooo!”

IMG_7758

IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!! Thanks to everyone who made it there! :)