Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ION is the New Playground

 IMG_7348

If you’ve been to ION Shopping mall, I’m sure you would have noticed this nice special effects ceiling they have at one particular stretch in Basement One.

IMG_7351

That’s exactly why Joey spent so much time lifting up her head & looking at the ceiling..

IMG_7350

It’s a ceiling that uses computer programming to simulate fishes and sea creatures swimming by, as if you have a huge aquarium up on the ceiling. Quite therapeutic, I would say.

IMG_7367

Sometime 2 weeks ago, I brought the girls shopping at ION, but unexpectedly spent almost an hour in this place. It’s just like a newly-discovered playground for them!

IMG_7364

Yes, I know. I did take away that camera bag later so that she can’t chew on it anymore.

IMG_7365

IMG_7356

And that’s why it’s good to have siblings.. They can entertain each other even when there’s nothing to do!

IMG_7355

IMG_7369