Monday, April 12, 2010

Mummy Kless Learns The F&N Dance!

I danced my Monday afternoon away!!!

Remember I mentioned about the Flash Mob that F&N will be doing at Orchard Road this coming Sunday? Well, I learnt the two-minute dance today at O School! =D

o_school_logo 

I must be getting old, I tell you. I used to dance in church during my younger days, and not a pant a bit throughout a 30-minute segment. Yesterday’s lesson was not vigorous definitely (we all learnt it in good fun.. very relaxed), yet I felt all the energy drained from me at the end of the class!

The dance studio..

IMG_7636

IMG_7637

Doing warm-ups before learning the dance!

 IMG_7647

Learning the MANY steps! Haha! It’s amazing I could remember the steps! All in all, we took 2 full hours to learn all the steps and there was a great sense of achievement at the end of it! I mastered a dance routine! Wooooot!

IMG_7653

The 4 bloggers and our dance instructor! =)

IMG_7658

Just a small snippet of our dance practice…

The dance is really, really fun and cool, and if you’re planning to go down for the Flash Mob, quickly go to this link right now to learn the dance steps! There is a professional dancer who will demonstrate the dance, with options to slow down so that you can catch on easier! I’m really looking forward to the Flash Mob! I think it’s going to attract lots of attention! Once again, here are the details:

    • Where: The fountain in front of Ngee Ann City
    • When: Sunday, April 18, 2pm

See you there!!!!!!