Friday, April 09, 2010

Joey Is 4! Special Edition: With Her Classmates

We celebrated Joey’s birthday at her school one day before her birthday on Wednesday!

I reached the school around 245pm but the kids were still sleeping (They usually wake up at 330pm). And the 1st thing the teachers told me when they saw me was that the birthday cake was BEAUTIFUL! You’ll see why later.. :)

When Joey woke up from her nap and saw me, she was all excited!!!! Her teacher told me that she has been waiting for me all day! keke..

IMG_7482

Birthday essentials… Goody bags!

IMG_7478

And the first time I bought a PINATA! =D Princess series of course, since she’s crazy over them lately…

IMG_7480

And inline with the Princess theme came the CAKE!

Princess Agar Agar cake! :) When we brought the cake box to the table and unveiled the cake, all the kids went, ‘WOOOOOW!!!’ You can imagine how happy Joey was!

IMG_7483

All her friends seated obediently waiting for the party to start!

IMG_7484

My Joey is so funny.. she gets very shy whenever she’s the centre of attention! She sticks out her tongue and shrugs her shoulders!

IMG_7485 

This girl is so thrilled that I was there that she kept calling me, ‘Mummy..  Mummy…’ Haha..

IMG_7486

Woooo love the cake! The dress is so pretty! =)

 IMG_7489

The other classmates from Nursery 1 also came over to join in the birthday song.. It was really fun.. :)

IMG_7490

There she goes again! Haha!

IMG_7492

Pinata time! There was no where to hang the pinata, so one of the teachers held on to it while the kids pulled and tugged the strings…

IMG_7494

Down came flowing the sweets and the kids tried to grab as many as they can!

IMG_7499

Joey was really enjoying herself and that’s more important to me than anything else! :)

IMG_7501

The kids are really cute.. they kept telling me all sorts of things! Now I know Joey is not the only talkative toddler around! Haha… One of the kids even came to me (with her full bag of sweets) and told me rather seriously, ‘My daddy says I cannot eat sweets..’, then scrambled off to pick up more sweets! haha! Too cute..

IMG_7503

Finally cake cutting! Took the barbie doll away and the agar cake still looks nice!

IMG_7504

Compared to last year where we celebrated her birthday for the first time in school, she is a lot calmer and less shy this year. Good thing. :)

IMG_7505

And guess what did Daddy & Mummy get for Joey??

OF COURSE A PINK SCOOTER!!!!!!

IMG_7510

This has been the number 1 thing that she’s been bugging us to buy for her and when she saw it, she thanked us 5 times for buying it for her! Haha… Great sense of satisfaction for buying a right gift! =D

IMG_7512

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY!!!! =D