Friday, April 30, 2010

My (Not-So) Camera-Shy Girl

Though Joey had her fair share of ‘I-hate-taking-photos’ phases in her last 4 years, I am glad to say she’s been a cooperative model most of the time. Now that she’s older and more sensible, she can understand that Mummy needs to take photos of her all the time so that I can document her growing up. Cool.

She was enjoying a snack sitting happily on her red chair and I whipped out my camera and snapped and snapped, while she gave me funny expressions! I don’t know why she loves to ENLARGE her nostrils that way (P.S I didn’t teach her that.)

IMG_8327

I don’t know why all her poses have to be so unconventional… =.=

IMG_8330

Finally, a rather normal one.. =P

 IMG_8333 

You must be wondering why I wanted to take photos when all she was doing was eating her snack! Well… that’s because she’s sitting on a chair that’s…

ON A BENCH!

IMG_8334

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My girl is so cheeky!

By the way, if you are observant enough, you’d notice that her left eye is swollen.. It’s been swollen for quite a few days, and it’s the kind of infection where a small lump grows under the eyelid (people say men get that when they peek at ladies bathing! Ha!). I don’t exactly know what causes it but I think it’s due to heatiness.

IMG_8337

Hope that the swell will drop very soon!

IMG_8338

Let me end with her another attempt to show you her enlarged nostrils. Hee..

IMG_8340