Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Official Joey Day! (Part I)

A few days before Joey’s 4th birthday, we had initially planned to bring her out for a whole day of fun to celebrate the birthday, but Baby Jayne fell sick during those few days. Thankfully, Joey was very understanding about everything, even though she was stuck at home while Mummy nursed her sick sister. So, I decided that I would make it up to her, and yesterday was the day! =D

IMG_8343

The day started with breakfast at Old Town White Coffee Signature cafe at Suntec City!

IMG_8348

Joey was just enjoying every minute of Daddy & Mummy’s undivided attention. =)

IMG_8351

IMG_8352

I love the food at Old Town! Nasi Lemak…

IMG_8354

Plain thick toast! My husband swears by it…

IMG_8355

Instead of their signature white coffee, I always go for their black coffee or Iced milk tea..

IMG_8353

Reached Sentosa! We found some interesting exhibits along the way.. 

IMG_8358

Red Indian tent??

IMG_8359

A wooden swing.. *Joey hates sand in her shoes*. Haha!

IMG_8360

I have to say, it was a beautiful and sunny day.. Can you see how blue the skies and how white the sands were?? The best part was it was not very crowded. I love it!!!!

IMG_8361

So relaxing for the mind.. I love the quiet sea, gently-swaying coconut trees and the powdery soft sand under my feet…

IMG_8362

Of course, Joey’s main motive of going Sentosa is to play with the water features! She was all decked out in swim suit and water & sandplay tools!

IMG_8364

The weather just got hotter and hotter, and I nearly melted! Joey was unfazed by the scorching sun and played for more than 1 hour!!!!! *faintz*

IMG_8365

~ To be continued ~