Monday, May 03, 2010

The Official Joey Day! (Part II)

The problem with a mummy blogger enthusiast is that she cannot stop taking photos of her kids. It may appear as if I have an pride issue to deal with, but let’s not talk about that today. The reason why I even brought it up is because TODAY’S POST IS JUST A TRUCKLOAD OF JOEY’S PHOTOS PLAYING IN THE WATER!

Just in case you are suffering from some kind of short-term memory loss, we stopped here on Saturday’s post:

IMG_8364

Joey couldn’t wait to get into the water with her toys as you can see.

IMG_8366

And what did you think I was doing while she was playing???

FEASTING OF COURSE!

And what’s better than cold and sweet fruits on such a hot day?! Joey was thrilled and running to and fro between eating fruits & playing in the water!

IMG_8374

Sentosa is really a nice place when it’s not too crowded as you can see. I could almost deceive myself into thinking I am on an overseas vacation. haha!

IMG_8377

Cut to random photos I took while feasting..

IMG_8380

IMG_8372

Joey was just having a blast of her time in the water.. Kids & water – They have a love-hate relationship, I say. While she’s scared of the jets of water that squirts out now & then, she still loves to play in the pool!

IMG_8370

IMG_8371

She got attracted by a little yellow butterfly flying around… See if you can spot it. :)

IMG_8394

It’s great that she can entertain herself and didn’t insist I go into the water with her.. =P

IMG_8389

IMG_8390

Spotted me taking photos of her ‘secretly’.. (I was using the zoom function, shooting far away from my seat.. hee..)

 IMG_8392

… and she decided to pose for me.. =)

IMG_8393

A cute ang moh boy came along to make friends.. =P

IMG_8387

IMG_8397

IMG_8398

She made friends with some girls at the waterplay, and they had fun together!

IMG_8400

IMG_8401

IMG_8382

After I managed to pull her out of the waterplay area after an hour & a half, we had lunch and went to take the mini tram to rest. Joey was so exhausted she nearly fell asleep on the tram!

IMG_8418

Before we left Sentosa, we drove over to check out the new hotels at the IR..

IMG_8421

IMG_8422

IMG_8423

IMG_8424

IMG_8425

IMG_8426

Till the next Joey Day!!! =D