Friday, October 08, 2010

Sunglasses & Stickers

Papa Isaiah bought a pair of sunglasses from an online shop recently and when it came, we all couldn’t stop laughing. It was SO SUPER BIG!!!

First of all, it looked like it was a lady’s design. Secondly, it was way too big to be worn! Haha.. Never buy sunglasses online! =P

And so, it became the girls’ toy and they were stylo mylo, I say!

IMG_0133 (2)

It’s never too early to start being fashionable and stylo, you know? In fact, while most of us grew up in Primary and Secondary schools looking like nerds and terds, I am pretty sure the kids of this generation will be a lot different. Joey is only four, and already she decides what to wear every single day, and there’s no room for negotiation. She knows exactly what Joey-fashion is and should be.

IMG_0139 (2)

By the way, on a sidetrack, remember I mentioned about the Sticker Club thing we were involved in? Just when we thought the effects were wearing off, Joey received yet another parcel of stickers! I feel so excited for her!

IMG_0129 (2)

Just look at the stickers. They are all so cute and colourful! Even I love them! And Joey was all the more thrilled. =)

IMG_0132 (2)

Sticker Club rockz! :) Thank you all the Uncles & Aunties who made my kid’s day that much brighter!