The title basically said it all. I made my girls jump up & down at SCAPE, because I was bored. OK, we were all bored. We were waiting for daddy to finish a practice with his friends for an event, and there was nothing else we could do with our time.
The effects turned out quite well,in my opinion. Plus, mine was a less-than-pro camera. The most important thing was we had lots of fun and laughter! I smile every time I see these photos. They’re so adorable la, my kiddos!!! =P
The little one laughed more than she jumped. =.= I think jumping high on the spot is a skill that must be acquired. Baby Jayne probably can’t really do it yet. Mostly, she tiptoes instead. Haha!
While the level of hyperactivity of my kids has not decreased in any way, it now feels easier bringing them out. Yes, they still drive me crazy at times, but now that both are older, it’s a lot more manageable. I can finally see my spring edging out its head. Life is going to get easier and easier, I believe! =)
I have to confess though, that the initial plan for bringing my two girls to SCAPE was not to wait for Daddy to finish whatever he needed to do, but to bring the two girls for a walk down Orchard Road to see the Christmas decor. But I chickened out, and decided NOT to take the risk just yet. You know, I’ve always had this phobia that my two girls would scamper off in two different directions and I wouldn’t know who to catch first. That’s the reason why I’ve not found the courage to bring them to Orchard singlehandedly yet. =P Hopefully soon, I will.
Have a great week, everyone! =D