Friday, January 13, 2012

The Kuan Family

Now, who says Blackberry is boring and offers no fun apps??!

Introducing the Kuan Family avatar created from a blackberry app known as Avatar Builder! =D

image

The fun part about creating the avatars is having to think about the personality and the hobbies of that person, and try to find something that can match them from the not-alot list of selection offered in the application. Still, I had so much fun! I even created an avatar family of my Gang of Friends!

Gang 

Muahahahahahaha! I would like to think that I am good at this avatar building thing. =P

If you own a blackberry as well, download this app and have fun!

Before I end the post today, I’m gonna show you an X-rated photo of Baby Jayne!

05b43adffcd360bffc02e5ccffa4be22

Her grandmother was trimming her hair for the Chinese New Year! So cute of her to sit still like that! =) Joey took the photo and my MIL whatsapp-ed it to me! Oooooh love technology! How not to smile in the middle of the day when I receive a photo like that?? =D