Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where’s Your Camera, Mummy?

Finally, those days where I have to beg my kids to stand still and let me take their photographs are over. O-V-E-R.

Today, my kids beg me to take their photos instead. Hehe

Nope, I’m not bragging. Just that it’s not everyday such good fortune fall upon me, you see. I spent the first few years of my life as a mum trying all means and ways to get my kids to pose for my camera. In fact, there was a period when my kids would scamper and run away when I whip out my camera. Those days make blogging really tough!

So I am thrilled that now they’ve entered the phase where they would readily pose for me, and even ask me to take photographs of them. It’s about time I reap some happiness!

We were at the Singapore Flyer over the weekend to attend a wedding, and there were 2 trishaw for photo-taking in front of the taxi stand. My girls hurried up the trishaw and made me take out my camera. I obliged happily of course! I think passers-by might have wondered why they were so eager to take photographs.

IMG_6837

The little one is sometimes too distracted by her own sister though. Daddy Isaiah is the only constantly-smiling one, as you can see. We are all getting so pro at this, that we know we just need to keep smiling while the photographer keeps snapping till we get a perfect shot.

IMG_6838IMG_6839

And a perfect shot we got in the end, indeed. =)

IMG_6840

People say motherhood trains your patience level. Now you know why? =P