Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Joey & Jayne Philosophy To Life

One of life’s greatest lessons is NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR KIDS. They are completely capable of making you choke with the things they say.

* * * * *

Filial Piety

Jayne: “Mummy, I am going to buy you lots of things when I grow up.”
Mummy: *eyes sparkling & thinking about Prada* “Wow, baby that’s so nice of you! What are you going to buy for Mummy??”
Jayne: “I will buy you porridge with fried dough sticks. You like to eat them right?”
Mummy: “……..Errr yeah, thanks babe.”

Kissing Rights

Mummy: “I love you so much, baby….” *attempts to give Jayne a smooch*
Jayne: *pushes Mummy’s face away with her hand* “Mummy, you cannot kiss me. Only my boyfriend can kiss me on my mouth.”
Mummy: ????? *makes mental note NOT to let the kids watch iCarly anymore*

A Failed Threat

Mummy: Joey, if you don’t sleep now, I’m not going to bring you to the playground later. You can stay at home alone while I bring Jayne there.
Joey: You won’t do that de la. You are a mummy, how can a mummy leave her daughter alone at home?
Mummy: ^&%$#$@$

Birthdays

(Overheard)
Joey to Jayne: My birthday is in April, how about yours?
Jayne: Banana
Joey: Huh what banana? I’m asking you which month is your birthday!
Jayne: Ya, yours is apple, mine is banana.
Joey: Aiyo April la, April!! Not Apple! *-*

Upgrading

Joey: Mummy, why don’t we shift to a condominium? It looks nice.
Mummy: Are you going to give me the money to do so?
Joey: Yeah of course. I have money at home.
Mummy: Oh you do?
Joey: A lot of money. I can give you $5.
Mummy: Errr thanks….

Self-Image

Mummy: Baby, do you know that I love you sooooo much??
Jayne: But I am not a baby anymore hor. I am a little girl now.
Mummy: ……………..

IMG_8438

Life is never dull with them around. =)