Friday, May 18, 2012

The Esprit-Clothes-On-The-Roll Period

Sponsored Review

About a week ago, I shared about the shopping spree my girls and I went for at Esprit. No joke, but from that day onwards, my girls have been doing the merciless Esprit-clothes-on-the-roll thingy. Everyday when they wake up, they would go to their wardrobe and choose which piece of clothing they want to wear FROM THEIR ESPRIT COLLECTION. Never mind that they only have limited number of pieces in their Esprit Collection. That just means that we have to wash their clothes really fast right after they change out of it, get them dried and folded so that they can wear again. Yes, it’s that rigorous.

I cannot blame them, quite frankly. Because they must have inherited those genes from me. Whenever I buy new clothes, I wear them the very next day. Don’t judge me. I don’t have the patience to wait a few days before I don my new attire. I can so understand why my girls are doing the same. We have a thing for new pretty things, you see.

That’s me, the NEXT DAY after the shopping spree. Haha. Told ya.

IMG_0233

I absolutely love this red knitted pullover that I chose from Esprit. It’s comfortable and gives me a much needed colour boost. I’m often in dull colours, so having a bright colour in my wardrobe is really refreshing. Another major reason why I love the top is because my colleague commented that it made me look younger! Now ladies, that’s very, very important - I’m sure you agree.

If you have been following this blog, you can tell that the girls wore their new clothes out almost everywhere we went!

They wore it to church…

IMG_0377

IMG_0417

They wore them when we went out to celebrate Mother’s Day…

IMG_0475

They wore them when we went to visit Cookie at Johor Bahru…

IMG_0332

IMG_0363

They changed into the new clothes after they bathed at the house…

IMG_0365

As you can tell, my girls are rather serious about this Esprit-clothes-on-the-roll idea. I’m beginning to wonder when it will end. But maybe I don’t really want it to end. It’s saved me tons of time waiting for them to choose what they want to wear, and also, it’s really cute to see them getting so passionate about fashion. =P Surely, my little girls are growing up!

Even when they are not out parading their new clothes, they are still wearing them at home. Yes, that’s how much they love their new clothes. [Disclaimer: They pull off this stint whenever we buy them new clothes. So I’m seriously not surprised.]

IMG_0307

I love their smiles though. Makes me feel like I’ve done something really great for them. Haha!

IMG_0305

Pretty clothes make you feel more confident and attractive. I think that works on little girls too!

IMG_0308

This blue dress is Joey’s current favourite piece. The fact that I use ‘current’ tells you that it may change tomorrow. Girls are fickle-minded, whether they are 5 or 50 years old.

IMG_0314

Thank you Esprit once again for the generous sponsorship of pretty clothes! If you are a parent, you should really considering bringing your kids to Esprit and buy them some new clothes. You’ll love their kids’ series! And of course, along the way, grab something for yourself as well. =) Click on this for the store listing in Singapore. Happy Shopping!