Sponsored Review
Now, how often do you get invited to go on a shopping spree?
I received an email from a PR company representing Esprit some weeks back, inviting me and my kids to go on a shopping spree at Esprit with a given budget. Quite frankly, I re-read the email several times just to make sure I didn’t read wrongly. Pardon me - It’s not everyday you get an email inviting you to go shopping, you know?!
“Dear Klessis, would you like to come for shopping spree for your kids and yourself? We’re paying!” Why, OF COURSE! LOL!
And so, I brought the whole family clan (including a professional photographer) down to Esprit Liat Towers over the weekend and I cannot tell you how much fun we had. My girls especially – They were literally running to and fro the clothes rack and the changing rooms while giggling non-stop, and posing for us in their new outfits like professional models, no less. I say, I am darn proud of my girls. No professional training, but exudes every ounce of professionalism throughout the photo shoot. They should seriously consider it as a career next time.
A little peek into the stores before I show you ‘The J Babies’ Fashion show. The girls pored through the racks and racks of clothes at the kids’ section. It was like a dream come true – They just pick out whatever they fancy, dash to the changing room, change into them for Mama to see. I love the kids’ series at Esprit – So super cute. Plus, the materials are so comfortable for children. You know how kids are – If they don’t feel comfortable with the clothes, they would pull them off immediately. Kids simply cannot put up with bad quality.
The adults’ section looks good too. Brightly-lit and the clothes are arranged neatly and easy for browsing.
I love the accessories section in Esprit. Everything just looks great!
And now, we present to you (Don’t say I never warn you. Too many photographs coming up. I couldn’t decide which are the good ones, as they all looked great! =P)
THE J BABIES’ FASHION SHOW!
Esprit Kids introduced a new series of Disney themed clothes. Kids are usually attracted by cute cartoons, especially those found on their clothes. See how thrilled Jayne was with her little casual dress. =)
Joey tried on a pair of three-quarter jeans and a white top with glitter picture of a cat. She loves all things pink & glittery. =)
The white top was the very first that she picked out to try. =) She looks nice in white, I feel!
And see how confidently she poses for me. =D Nice one.
Jayne picked a brightly-colored jumpsuit for herself. She absolutely loves the colours, and I think she looks really adorable in it.
I just love her expressions. =D
Joey changed into yet another dress! This one looks retro and makes her look so demure. LOL.
According to Joey, it’s super comfy. She even told me she wanted to leave the store in this dress. =.=
I like this outfit that Jayne was in! And I like that ice-cream top so much that I got one for both Joey and Jayne. =)
Check out the cute heart-shaped pockets of this mini skirt!
Joey in her ice-cream top with a pink pair of jeans. Coolness magnified! =D
Check out Baby Jayne’s 1-2-3-4 antics..
This is my personal fav! She looks so cute in this checkered dress. And the material is amazingly soft!
And the soft jeans that Baby Jayne was wearing in this photo made her look like a cool babe. Hee..
Well, we did go home with most of the clothes they tried on. Haha! Everything’s too nice to be left behind! And then it’s Mama’s turn to choose her clothes! It’s after all Mother’s Day this weekend! Yahooooooo!
Joey chose this shocking pink singlet for me, and I actually liked it! I love the cut of the jeans as well. Very fitting and comfy.
Tried a red woven pullover and also a pair of cool cargo pants. =) Makes me look younger, me thinks!
I frankly don’t have as much energy as my girls to try that many different clothes on, so that’s it for Mummy Kless! =P
At the end of our shopping spree, we left the store feeling very happy and satisfied with our loots! See the lady at the extreme left? She was our stylist for the day – Such a friendly and lovely lady! =)
Thank You for the shopping spree! =D