Sponsored Review
Thanks to omy and Domino’s Pizza, I attended a pizza party this week!
Before the yummy pizzas were served, Domino’s staff briefed us on their corporate goals and brought us through their online ordering system. I must say, compared to other online ordering systems for home delivery, Domino’s has one of the most advanced system. From the short briefing, I took away these main points:
1. Domino’s promises a 30-minute delivery time. That is to say from the time an order is placed online, the food will arrive at your place within 30 minutes. If they fail to meet that requirement, they will give the customer a voucher for a free Regular pizza. For customers who order at the restaurant, Domino’s promises to serve within 15 minutes, otherwise the customer will also receive a voucher for a free personal pizza.
2. You can save up to five different addresses on the online ordering system, so that it’s easier when you place an order the next time round.
3. The online ordering system tracks the status of your orders REAL-TIME. That means at any point during your waiting time, you can check the system to see where your food is along the production/delivery line. The moment you see that your order has been sent out by the deliveryman, you can expect your food to arrive within 15 minutes.
4. Some items on the menu are offered at special prices, only for those who order online for home delivery.
I must say after the briefing, I was very impressed with Domino’s system. I’ve never ordered pizzas from Domino’s before, but I will certainly do so soon. The good thing is they take their last order pretty late, at 11pm!
We were introduced to Domino’s new pizza – Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza. There were generous toppings on the pizza such as roasted sliced chicken, pineapples, turkey ham and smoked chicken breast, and tasted very good. By the way, at Domino’s, you can choose from 4 different types of dough base (Classic Hand Tossed/ Crunchy Thin Crust/ New York Crust/ Cheese Burst), depending on how thick you like your pizza to be.
Domino’s also offers many side order food items. They were really quite yummy, and I can foresee ordering them myself very soon!
We had garlic cheese onion rings, chicken crunchies, jumbo wings etc. It was a great time of fellowship with the other bloggers who were there as well. Got to know new friends, which was fun as usual. =)
Another pizza served to us which I liked as well. This one is the Meatzza, packed with all kinds of meats.
After all the yummy food, Domino’s served up a chocolate lava cake for everyone. It was SO GOOD, OMG.
For this season, the lava cake is available at 50% off when you order online! There was so much chocolate inside the cake, and so thick and yummy!
Thanks Domino’s for hosting us! It was a fun, relaxed gathering with other bloggers, and I got to know a good pizza restaurant better. =)