Friday, June 08, 2012

Popular GSS Sales

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS!

Sponsored Review

I have very fond memories of book-shopping at POPULAR bookstores as a kid. I've always loved the smell of new books, and it's a favourite pastime of mine to browse through books and magazines in bookstores. And I especially like POPULAR Bookstores because they not only sell all kinds of storybooks, colouring books and assessment books, they also have lots and lots of stationeries, gifts and cute decorations. I can spend hours inside a POPULAR Bookstore, and leave feeling really happy. It is basically a good one-stop shop for all your needs!

Now that I am a mum, the POPULAR Bookstore has a new found meaning. It's the first place I go to if I need to get colouring books, colouring pencils or storybooks for my girls. They have a wide selection and best of all, at reasonable prices.

Stepping inside is always a happy experience. The girls would run wild to their favourite sections and start choosing what books they want to get. As the girls browse through their books, I would be browsing through my novels and interior decoration books nearby. POPULAR Bookstore is a place where everyone, both young and old, can find something they like. And I suppose that's the reason why it's accompanied us through our growing-up years.

As a kid, my tuition teacher would bring me to the bookstore and she'll pick out assessment books for every subject for me. It's convenient to buy assessment books from POPULAR Bookstore, as many mothers would agree with me, because they categorize the books neatly according to the different levels and standards. And during my O' Levels days, I used to buy many ten-year-series from here. Wide selection to choose from.

I've bought many assessment books for Joey from here too. Yes, they even have books for Nursery and Kindergarten kids. The generation of kids today is very different from my time. I started assessment books only when I was in Primary One. Now, Primary One is way too late. Poor kids, really.

POPULAR Bookstore gave me some vouchers to bring the girls shopping at their stores, so I thought I would let the girls choose whatever they want to buy. Of course, they wouldn't opt to buy assessment books. Haha...

Why would they, when there are so many storybooks and sticker books to choose from??

The fun part is always the shopping part, but that's also the hardest part! Because they can't decide which ones to get!

It was a fruitful shopping trip! We went home with these:

Thank you POPULAR Bookstore, for putting a smile on my girls' faces. =)

And now to share a piece of good news with you! POPULAR Bookstore is now running a campaign that might interest you:

Spend $50 nett in a single receipt and:
1) Get a 30% Discount Voucher* for 1 pax to LEGOLAND® Malaysia
2) Get a lucky draw chance to Win A Family Retreat to LEGOLAND® Malaysia! This is Malaysia's first International theme park opening on 15 Sep 2012. It's located about 5 minutes' drive from Tuas 2nd Link.

LEGOLAND Malaysia Entrance

* Prize includes the following: 1 night stay in a 2-bedroom suite @ Pulai Springs Resort (breakfast
included) and 2-day entry passes into the theme park for a family of 4.

Every $50 spent entitles you to one lucky draw coupon and one 30% Discount Voucher, up to a max. of four lucky draw coupons and four 30% discount vouchers for $200 nett spent & above! What’s more is that POPULAR Members will also get to enjoy 20% off all English and Chinese books. All other English and Chinese books are now at 10% off. Just how amazing are these deals?! All mothers should grab this opportunity to stock up now, you won’t regret it (at least I know I won’t). For more details, please visit www.popular.com.sg or at any of the POPULAR Bookstores islandwide.

Goodluck!