Friday, November 22, 2013

Caring For My Loved Ones With Kleenex

Advertorial

When I first became a mother 7 years ago, one thing that shocked me was how sensitive my baby’s skin was. Joey’s skin would turn reddish and even break out in rashes when her skin comes into contact with a dusty surface or even if there was just particles in the air that irritates her. It used to bother me a lot – I always thought I was being careless and absent-minded, and caused my baby to suffer because of that. Over time, I realized that it’s just how baby skin is – It’s soft, sensitive and very vulnerable. And as a mom, instead of feeling guilty about it, I need to be proactive and use only the best products to care for their skin.

Now that the kids are older, this good habit of using only the best-quality products on them continues in my household. I used to be a person who didn’t care much for quality - I usually always go for the cheapest option. But becoming a mother changed me drastically in this area. We can still scrimp and save on many things, but when it comes to the kids’ well-being, I will not compromise. Even in the smallest area of their life, I want to be able to give them my best.

I admit I am quite a slob. But ironically, I have this unexplainable need to keep my bathroom nice-smelling and clean all the time. I love to put little knick knacks and brighten up the little space in the bathroom. After all, the bathroom is a very personal space and I want to feel the most comfortable in it.

IMG_2279 IMG_2280

The kids share the bathroom in my bedroom, so I also make special effort to keep it clean for them. Like I said small details matter a lot to me and that boils down to even the toilet tissue that we use. I’ve been using Kleenex for quite a while and have recently switched to their new Aloe Vera Tissue Paper! Their toilet tissues come in 3-ply and are enriched with Aloe Vera! It’s amazing that their toilet tissues can be so soft and yet firm all at the same time. They are perfect for my girls’ delicate and sensitive bottoms – Love it! Even in small details like these, I want to convey the love and care I have for my family. :)

IMG_2302 IMG_2301 IMG_2305 IMG_2304

Apart from the toilet tissues, I also always standby a box of facial tissues in my bathroom. These are mainly for wiping faces and hands, and we love it that they are so soft to the touch and cleans well.

new  IMG_2282

Kleenex has a wide range of products that help to keep the whole family clean. One of my favorite products is the Hand & Face Moist Wipes which comes in handy when my kids get their hands dirty from all the eating and playing. Which is your favorite? :)

IMG_1906 

P/S: The J Babies received monetary compensation as well as a product hamper to write this blog post. All photographs and opinions are solely mine.