Thursday, November 21, 2013

School Holiday Ideas: Christmas Tree Craft Kit!

Product Review

Most kids enjoy doing art & craft. My kids are no exception. Whenever I need to find something to entertain them at home, I will always choose craft projects because they occupy them in a creative and educational way, and the kids really enjoy themselves as well. Now that the school holidays have begun, these craft kits I have at home come in really handy. They were given to me by a friend who recently started her online business of selling craft kits. What I really like about such kits is that they are all packed and ready to be used - I don’t have to waste time gathering materials myself. Because Christmas is drawing near in a month’s time, my friend passed me the Christmas Tree craft kit for the kids to play with. :)

The kit is actually meant for kids between 3 to 5 years old, but Joey also had fun with it. In fact, she spent more time on the kit than Jayne did because she wanted her Christmas tree to look perfect!

Every Christmas Tree Craft Kit comes with a plain Christmas tree cut out from felt, mounted on a soft foam board, and a pack of 26 accessories pre-affixed with velcro. Because this kit is meant for younger kids, there is no need for them to use glue or scissors during crafting at all. All they need to do is to design and decorate their Christmas tree using the colorful accessories provided.

IMG_2286 IMG_2284

The kids were very excited to get started on their Christmas Tree crafting project! I love it that this kit can be reused again and again. There are so many different ways of decorating that the kids can redo their designs whenever they like!

IMG_2283 

IMG_2288 IMG_2290

Told the girls to go ahead and create 3 different looks for their Christmas trees and I would be the judge for the best design at the end. :)

image

IMG_2296  IMG_2300 IMG_2299

image

IMG_2292 IMG_2293 IMG_2297

If you are looking for such craft kits for your kids during this school holiday, click on to my friend’s website to find out how you can purchase them. This can be a great activity for kids to do if you are throwing a Christmas party as well! :)