Friday, May 16, 2014

Kid-Friendly Restaurant: Trapizza

Media Invite

I’ve been to Sentosa many times, but I’ve never really wandered near to Rasa Sentosa side of it. So when we were brought to Trapizza for lunch during our staycation, I was elated that it’s such a kid-friendly restaurant! You see, stumbling upon a new place for meals that’s kid-friendly is likened to finding gold. I will certainly bring my kids here for meals the next time we visit Sentosa again.

It’s relaxing to dine at Trapizza. Like most restaurants and cafes on Sentosa, you dine on the sand (somewhat), and the best part about this place is that there’s a playground for the kids just next to the seats. No more restless kids while waiting for the food to be served.

IMG_8441 IMG_8442

Kids’ menu is available, with set meal options that include a juice and a Cornetto ice-cream!

IMG_8444

I usually am very forgiving towards the quality of food served at such restaurants because having a kids’ playground is already a big bonus. At Trapizza though, you can expect good food even! I am not exaggerating, but I’ve been thinking about the salad I had there, even since we got back from our staycation. The salad was SOOOOO GOOD.

Behold the salad that I was talking about:

IMG_8447

In it, you’ll find crunchy apple and pear slices, pineapples, vegetables, prawns and caramelized walnuts. Such a refreshing and appetizing starter!

IMG_8448

Other dishes we ordered did not disappoint as well – We enjoyed every one of them.

Pizza Siciliana
Sumptuous concoction of sausages, capsicums, olives and herbs.

IMG_8452

Seafood Linguine
With abundance of prawns, mussels and crabmeat!

IMG_8453

Aglio Olio
Very fragrant and al dente.

IMG_8454

Lasagna

IMG_8457 

The kids were of course very happy with their food as well. :)

IMG_8450 IMG_8455

The next time you visit Sentosa with your family, consider visiting Trapizza! It’s located next to The Flying Trapeze, near to Rasa Sentosa.