Thursday, January 28, 2016

12-At-12 Lunch Promotion At Ah Hoi’s Kitchen

Media Invite

I wonder how many of you are as excited about food as I.

The excitement escalates even more when I hear of super good value promotions that can get me good quality food. Eating is more than an activity to me – It’s an enjoyment and a lifestyle, and I savor every moment that I can enjoy good food with my loved ones. When  I was on a staycation recently at Hotel Jen Tanglin, the hotel staff kindly hosted us lunch at Ah Hoi’s Kitchen as well. Ah Hoi’s has been around for years, with a reputation for really well done crab dishes. Located at Level 3 of Hotel Jen Tanglin, Ah Hoi’s is homely, spacious and boasts of a relaxing view while dining (the hotel’s swimming pool’s right outside!).




We were told to give their 12-at-12 lunch promotion a try. As its name suggests, 12-at-12 literally means you pay $12 nett for 12 dishes served to you at 12pm (lunch hour). The 12 dishes are pre-fixed and change everyday, so even if you want to dine there everyday, you’ll get something new everyday! Located right smack in town, where lunch hours are usually bustling with crowds and noise, having lunch at Ah Hoi’s will be a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. As a working adult myself, I know I relish having quiet lunch time when I can recharge and take a good break before getting back to work again.

The lunch promotion includes a drink as well, so before our wonderful dishes were served, we did a customary toast – “To greatness!” =P

Check out our impressive spread! So pretty and delicious-looking, we can’t wait to tuck in! Let me show you what we ate that day. :)



Sweet & spicy clams



Steamed egg



Curry crabs & Braised beancurd sticks with mushrooms



Stir-fried veggies



Soya Sauce Chicken



Prawn Paste Fried Chicken



Braised cabbage with enoki mushrooms



Fruit Rojak



The spread also included a super yummy soup, stir-fried french beans with belachan and roasted pork. Makes 12 delicious dishes in all!

Ah Hoi’s Kitchen’s 12-at-12 is ongoing until further notice, so make your way there anytime during the weekdays to enjoy the promotion. That’s not all! If there are 12 of you, the 12th person gets to eat for free! In view of the Chinese New Year season, they will be preparing special dishes for 12-at-12 such as Braised Pork Knuckle with Chinese Mushrooms, Salted Egg Yolk Prawns, Braised Duck with Ground Nuts and Crispy Nian Gao! This CNY promotion is available from 1 to 29 Feb 2016 (excluding 7,8,9 Feb). Of course, they also have Reunion meal packages, Pen Chai & Yusheng. Check out their link to find out more.

Thank you Ah Hoi’s for a wonderful meal for my family. We’ll certainly be back for more! :)

Disclosure: The J Babies were invited for a media tasting at Ah Hoi’s Kitchen. No other financial compensation was received. All photographs and opinions presented in this post are, as usual, ours.