Thursday, September 26, 2019

Sweet Treats Delivery from Whyzee Bakery

Product Review
Last week the whole family was on sugar high because of these delectable sweet treats sent over by https://cakedelivery.com.sg/! And even though we tried to exercise self control, it’s really hard when it comes to delicious food like these.



My kids are big fans of cheesecakes and they finished the New York Cheesecake within a few days. You’ve got to take their word for it – THE CHEESECAKE IS VERY GOOD, they declared. I am not a fan of cheese, but I have to say, it tasted pretty good to me even.


This was a winner for me – Ondeh Ondeh Swiss Roll. Love the taste and texture of every bite. The fragrance of coconut and gula melaka permeates in your whole mouth. Every mouthful is a delight!


The Banana Loaf was another winner for us, especially for the hubby. He loves bananas and this loaf was soft and after I warm it up, the whole kitchen is filled with the aroma of bananas! Love it. It was also gone in no time at all.


The Blueberry Yogurt Muffins were soft and good-tasting – The kids brought them to school for meal breaks. Lots and lots of blueberries in them, as you can see.




I don’t think I need fancy cakes. Just simple, down-to-earth and delicious cakes like these will make me very happy. Super convenient to be able to browse through all their products online and slowly make your choices, then have them delivered to your doorstep. Check them out now!



_________________________
Disclosure: The J Babies was sponsored the featured products for tasting purposes. All photos & opinions are solely ours.