Thursday, July 30, 2020

Premium Hair Care At Yoon Salon

Many of you would agree with me that a visit to the hair salon is not just a practical one, but a necessary one for our soul because it is often a therapeutic and relaxing experience. More than just having our tresses well taken care of, we want to step out feeling all rejuvenated and refreshed as well. That is perhaps the reason why we take it very seriously when we choose which hair parlour to go to. Some of us stay with the same stylist for ten, twenty years, simply because every experience is comfortable and enjoyable. Well, recently, I have been introduced to YOON, and I hope to be able to visit it soon. Having worked from home for the past many months, I really need to get some good soul time, and what’s better than one spent at a salon while beautifying myself?

YOON Salon: Top-Notch Treatments


As a leading hair salon in Singapore, they not only provide top notch treatments, their team of dedicated and experienced stylists are also committed to taking care of every troubling issue you may have when it comes to your crowning glory. Apart from the usual services for one’s mane, their team also does hair regrowth treatment treatment which is really what many people are looking for nowadays. Due to the high frequency in using all kinds of treatment on one’s tresses such as colouring, bleaching, rebonding and perming, which may affect hair quality and volume, hair regrowth treatments are becoming necessary and important. There is an increasing awareness of the need to pamper our tresses to ensure that it stays healthy as we age. In fact, as a woman in her early forties, I would attest that hair issues and problems are top on my list of concerns these days. It becomes all the more important that I choose the right place that can help me maintain and even improve the condition of my crowning glory.


YOON Salon: Good Quality Products


To ensure that every customer is well taken care of, they only use premium and gentle care products. Take for example, hair bleaching. Sounds really scary and intense for our precious locks right? Well, what I’ve found out is that they offer a range of bleaching treatments so you can definitely find the right one for your hair condition. They even carry the Jolen brand that has aloe vera as one of the soothing ingredients that is part of the bleaching solution applied. What I’m saying is that when you choose to visit them, you can be assured that your precious locks will be in good hands and pampered with products that will work on improving the quality without causing any sensitivities or discomfort. We want only the best, don’t we? The worst experience is to step into a session expecting great results and instead have the condition and quality of our tresses all messed up because of some sub-standard products used by the salon to save costs! That would certainly not happen here.

YOON Salon: Professional Care Every Time


All of us know how important a good haircut is. In fact, a professional cut can completely transform the style of a person. I would even go as far as to say that getting that style refresh for our crowning glory can even perk up our mood! Their professional stylists will be able to advise you on your personal taste and design a style that will suit you best based on your face shape, complexion and personality. Moreover, they are also well-versed in various techniques of professional cutting and trimming to achieve the desired outcome, so you can be assured that you will walk out of your session feeling satisfied and more confident. In fact, if you are a new customer, you can try out their services at only $28! You can redeem this offer for your first session from their website.

If you pop by their website, you can read about how they do each of their services. I like it that they are transparent and detailed about each of the services they provide. In fact, you can also understand better about the type of treatment you would need for your tresses by reading through the FAQs. There are very clear explanations given and great recommendations for those of us who are just clueless. I love it that they are so professional and make me feel assured that they will only recommend something suitable and necessary for me, instead of trying to hard sell me something I may not need. This is something very important to me as a customer because I get turned off very easily by beauty spots that are trying to earn my money but do not make me feel like they are genuinely recommending me something beneficial for my precious tresses. I believe most customers are like me as well – We trust the recommendations of those we know are sincere, and we can tell right away if they are.

YOON Salon: The Testimonials Speak For Themselves


From the many testimonials I read on their website, many of the customers raved about how comfortable the scalp massages were, and how effective the hair growth treatments were. I personally suffer from an oily scalp and from time to time, the pores get badly clogged up, which affects my hair growth and I would require good hair regrowth treatments to improve the condition. Because of the condition, I have itchy scalp as well and unknowingly, I would scratch a little too hard during shampooing, which worsens it further. Looks like I need to pay a visit soon, seeing how everyone is commending their hair regrowth treatments!

Let’s take a look at some of their other testimonials:



It’s great to see how their customers have given rave reviews for the variety of services offered at their outlets!



YOON currently has three outlets at Havelock II, Midpoint Orchard and Queensway Shopping Centre, so you can pop by the one nearest to you to have a try of their premium services. I am sure you will have a great experience!