Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Pizza Delivery Singapore (Review)

My family loves handcrafted pizzas, especially thin-crusted ones, so when we were recommended by Best in Singapore to review the pizza delivery services from Pizza Delivery Singapore, we were more than happy to do so! With the current Covid-19 situation, it's still best to stay home as much as possible, isn't it? Enjoying our favorite food in the comfort of our homes is one of the most delightful things this season.


To my pleasant surprise as I was browsing through their website, I found delicious-looking pasta and side dishes offerings as well! It was frankly hard to decide because everything looked good, but in the end, we ordered a good assortment of Italian handcrafted pizzas, pastas as well as different side dishes to try! It was an Italian feast we were looking forward to!

Our food arrived within the time frame that we requested for, and everything was still relatively hot. I think they did a good job with the packing and delivery, and we couldn't wait to dig in. The kids especially were excited because they are big fans of pizzas and pastas! I was also expecting to hear their most honest feedback about the food quality because they've tried many other restaurants before.

The pizzas come in different sizes and I chose the large one for Hawaiian Pizza since it's a family favorite. Their Hawaiian Pizza looks more colorful than the usual ones we've tried because they added capsicums and onions as well. My kids felt that the capsicums upped the overall flavor of the pizza and they liked it very much! I think it looks appealing visually as well - definitely whet my appetite when I saw it!


We also ordered the Bolognaise Pizza, Beef Salami Pizza and Seafood Pizza to try a variety of their handcrafted pizzas and they all tasted pretty good. My mother-in-law who usually has a small appetite ate 3 slices of the Beef Salami Pizza - It must be really good!




I personally like the thin & crispy crusts, and the flavors are much to my liking as well. Pizzas are definitely their strength.

We also ordered different pastas to try, and the kids finished up the Carbonara all by themselves! (It's their go-to pasta) In their own words, it was 'SO GOOD.' I guess that says it all.


The portion's pretty huge and I would think it could feed two small eaters. I personally liked the Seafood Aglio Olio and Seafood Marinara. Both came with generous servings of seafood such as scallop, prawns, baby crayfish, mussels and squids! I think it's good value-for-money!


The Seafood Marinara especially was flavorful and very appetizing because of the sauce.


Now, the side dishes were nice surprises because they all generally tasted good! The kids love the Mozzarella Cheese sticks!


There are 5 different sides to order - Chicken wings, breaded prawns, mozzarella cheese sticks, fish fingers and beef balls. I personally liked the chicken wings most! 




If you are already raring to go place your orders, you'll be happy to know that they are now offering a special promotion of "Buy 1 Free 1"!


The next best thing is that they have extended their delivery hours for the weekends to satisfy our late-night hunger pangs! For Fridays, last delivery slot is for 11.45pm - 12.45am and for Sat/Sun, the last slot is at 1.15am - 2.15am! How awesome is that?! Check them out right now, won't you? :)

Pizza Delivery:

Facebook Instagram | Website

Best in Singapore:

Facebook Instagram | Website


Disclosure: Food items shown in this post were sponsored for purpose of this honest review. All photographs (except otherwise stated) are solely ours.