Tuesday, September 29, 2020

5 Reasons Why I Love My Cosmo Air Purifier (Review)

 Working from home for the last 5 months have been a real bliss for me personally. I know there are some people who struggle with being cooped up at home, but that's not me. I enjoyed every bit of my Work-from-home moments because I had more time to rest (because cut down on travelling time!) and appreciate every corner of my home. Like many others I know, I have also been purchasing new things for the house because I want to create a really comfortable and cosy environment to work in. When I was approached by Cosmo to do a review of their air purifier, I thought 'why not?'. I've got an air purifier in my bedroom, but it'd be good to get one for the kids' bedroom as well. When my new Cosmo air purifier arrived (a few hours after I placed my order - beat that!), I was impressed! Here's why:


1. Sleek & Minimalist

Look how sleek and minimalist this air purifier is! I like it that it's white, looks clean and aesthetically pleasing. Plus, I love it that it's all touchscreen, which is just cool and fun to use! We are in this time and age where functionality is not everything anymore - Consumers are expecting products to be both good-quality AND good-looking. The Cosmo air purifier definitely fits the bill.




2. Lightweight

I sometimes need to move my purifier between the living room, kitchen and bedroom. It's perfect that COSMO air purifiers are so lightweight. It even comes with a handle for easy carrying! In fact, I was really surprised at its weight when I moved it around. Even my kids would have no problem helping me with it, I'm sure.


3. Good At Its Job (That's the most important, right?!)

The air purifier filters 99.97% of all airborne particles because it's equipped with a revolutionary 3-in-1 HEPA Filter. What is a HEPA Filter, you may ask? It basically stands for high-efficiency particulate air. They are made of interlaced glass fibers that are mazed and twisted to form a fine mesh. Cosmo's specially engineered HEPA Filters have pores that are up to 20 times finer than the average HEPA Filters. You can be assured that they are very effective in purifying the air of even the tiniest dirt and dust! Perfect if you have family members who are allergic or sensitive to dust.


(Source:https://airpurifiers.sg/)

(Source:https://airpurifiers.sg/)


4. Silent

As I would sometimes need to keep the air purifier on at night in my kids' bedroom (especially if one of them is not feeling well), I need an air purifier that doesn't disturb their sleep. This air purifier is really silent (only 20 dB - as silent as a whisper!) and I think the little white noise it gives out can even help put the kids to sleep faster! =P

5. Thoughtful Functions

Closely related to the previous point, the air purifier comes with a night light, which is so useful when I use it at night. And possibly to avoid someone accidentally walking into it in the middle of the night? =D It also comes with a timer, so that I can set the air purifier to be switched on for only 2, 4 or 6 hours. Don't worry about energy consumption though - It's very power saving.

LIMITED PROMOTION!

You will be happy to know that COSMO air purifiers are having a limited promotion right now, where you can get $139 off the original retail price! With their 20-day trial policy, free same-day delivery and 5 years' warranty, you can make your purchase with absolutely no worries at all! If you are considering to buy an air purifier to improve the quality of the air at home, hop over to check out Cosmo right now!

Best In Singapore gives you great tips and comparisons for your purchases. Check out this post on 12 Best Air Purifiers to Buy in Singapore, https://bestinsingapore.com/air-purifiers/

Disclosure: The J Babies was sponsored a unit of the Cosmo air purifier for purchase of review. All photos (unless otherwise stated) and opinions in this post are solely ours.