Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Does She Have What It Takes?

You know, some friends have asked me before whether Joey can be their flower girl when they get married next time. I seriously think my girl is cute and pretty enough, but I am hesitated about whether she would walk down the aisle properly. Whenever I try to imagine what it might be like, I always end up having horrifying images of Joey running down the aisle laughing and tearing down the aisle ribbons and flowers along with her. Haha!

Anyway, that day I let Joey wear this white dress that a friend gave to her. It made her look like a flower girl!

I tied her hair up in a nice pink ribbon. How demure. =)

And so, after seeing her like that, I now have more confidence in her becoming a good professional flower girl one day!

Anyone wanna 'chooop' her as flower girl? =D

No comments :

Post a Comment