Monday, May 11, 2009

Bed Projects

Friends who know me well, know that I have a penchant for personalized stuffs. I like to customize the things that I own and make them look slightly different from the off-the-shelves products. Above it all, I enjoy the process of doing the little projects around the house. :)

So, I completed the ‘bed’ projects of my two girls today. Now, they won’t sleep on the wrong bed! Haha..

DSC04451

DSC04450

DSC04454

DSC04455 

I also painted plain wooden photo frames, and will be putting them up with the girls’ photos when they are ready. :)

DSC04457

DSC04458

DSC04459

4 comments :

  1. oh... that's so nice... any plans to do one for me? heehee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want, I can always make for you of cos! You want the frame or the one on your bed?? Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice wor!! Will u do one for my prince / princess next time too? =)

    ReplyDelete