Everyone's doing a Wordless Wednesday post, so I thought since my camera has gone bonkers, I could take the opportunity to do a Talkative Thursday post. keke.
You see, my posts are mostly saturated with lots of photographs. I love colours, so I need to fill my blog with lots and lots of colourful photographs to make myself happy. In fact, as the years go by, I've realised that my posts are getting less wordy and more packed with photographs. I like it that way and intend to keep it that way too. But circumstances make a man, and with no photographs to show, I can only fill today's post with words.
June happens to be my most favourite month in a year, simply because it's my birthday month! If I were the President, I would declare the whole month of June public holiday for Singapore. That probably explains why I am not. But I really do believe that June is a month to celebrate, enjoy, feast and just have a jolly good time! The kids have their school holidays and everyone's going on a vacation somewhere. So awesome. And I've long declared that I celebrate not just my birthday, but my birth month. Haha!

And so tomorrow my family will be scooting off to Gold Coast, Australia, and I'm really excited about it. It was going to the kids' first time visiting such a cold place. With the heat wave hitting Singapore the last few weeks, I am extremely happy that I'll be in a cold climate country for a few days too. The heat is really getting to me. What worries me though is the timing of our flight and whether we will all behave like zombies when we arrive on Saturday morning. Fingers crossed, the kids can sleep well through our 7-hour flight so that we can start playing when we reach at 7am the next morning. But of course, bearing in mind my kids are still young, we would factor in nap time if need be. Otherwise, we will probably sleep early at night since Gold Coast is quite a quiet place after sundown. In any case, our priority is to relax and go very slow.....
Contrary to popular beliefs that we would visit all 3 worlds at Gold Coast, we are actually planning on visiting only the Sea World because that's the only one my kids will enjoy. My whole family does not like roller coasters, so no point going to the other worlds. Plus, my girls are still scared of mascots at this point. The other place we would go to is Paradise Country, which is a huge farm for kids to interact with little animals and just spend time in the Nature. My girls would love it, I'm sure! And of course, we'll be visiting Harbour Town - their factory outlets, and also the weekend night markets. It would be a very relaxing trip, I'm sure. =)
So that's it from me this week! I'll be back with photographs of Gold Coast next week and also a GIVEAWAY! If you are a fan of Monopoly Board game, you could win a brand new edition set for yourself soon! Stay tuned for that!
Have a great weekend, peeps! =)